Friday, January 05, 2007

Forever Together

This is me and my partner Pete. We have been together now for 10 months and so far todate we have not had one fight that has seen us go to bed angry at each other, not one word like * thats it, its over or i'm outtahere, not even calling each other names unless in fun, this is something both of us have never had before in other partnership, and l guess at times l worry about it, is it normal ? is this what real love is about ? yer we have ask each other heaps of time, you are happy, do you still love me, and did you want me to leave, but l dont know weather that is just to make us both happy and feel safe or we both feel like something is wrong thats why we ask all the time, or is it that we are so much in love that it scares the shit out of both of us. Well for me only and l guess thats all l can speak for, is that it is true love, the one chance to be totally happy in life no matter what happens, to finally wake up with the same man at your side untill the day you dont wake anymore. So to Pete my man I promise to love you until the day l die......





If any of my readers would like to add thier comments about love and stuff please feel free to do so..

No comments: