Sunday, January 07, 2007

I'm sorry


Im Sorry

I’m sorry if I ever hurt you
You know I made a mistake
I’m sorry if I ever made you cry
I didn’t want your heart to break
I’m sorry if I made you jealous
By flaunting myself around
I’m sorry if I ever ignored you
And buried you in the ground
I’m sorry if I wasn’t greatfull
For all the things you done
I’m sorry if I never let you know
You’re my only one
I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you
How gorgeous you really are
I’m sorry that I didn’t let you know
You’re my shinning star
I’m sorry that I didn’t hold you
Until the sun came up high
I’m sorry I didn’t kiss you longer
Last Night When I went To Bed
I’m sorry that I wasted time
And never gave you my heart
I’m sorry for all that I’ve done
Has caused us to fight
I’m sorry that I forgot to say
The most important things to you
I’m sorry that I wasn’t the best
But baby
I do love you

No comments: