Saturday, January 27, 2007

My First Every Tattoo

Well today I did it. I got my first Tattoo. 27th Jan 2007. 3 years laster than planned
but i'm glad l waited, because now l did it with my hubby so we both have something to look back on now. It took 1 hr to do, cost 120.00 AU dollars and felt weird getting it done.
Not so much pain like a dentist needle but more like a pulling feeling or cutting the skin.
6 hrs later how ever it hurts like a bitch and a bit sore to walk on. I got it on my right leg on the side out and just above the ankle. This photo was taken 4 hrs after getting it done and i'm going to try and do more as it goes through the stage's of healing.
Wht the Teddy with an axe.. Well i'm cute and soft like a bear, but piss me off and watch out..


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute. Thaks for the link to my blog I have added yours to mine as well