Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Hubby Wants A Puppy

Ever since i met my hubby he has always wanted a puppy, on his last birthday he throught he was getting one, nothing l did was to lead him to think this at all, but none the less thats what he throught he was getting from me or his family. So on his birthday last year every present he opened no matter how big or small he look at me and said * is it a puppy * he then opened it and said * O * and with that he lowered his sad face and side. he picked up the next present and said and did the same thing over and over and over again.. It was cute very cute in fact but it made me feel like shit because l didnt get him his puppy. Trust me l have always planned on getting him a puppy but when the time was right and l know that we could care for it. Well dear Pete that time is getting closer all we do now is pick the right type of puppy and at the moment the way your are chatting l think the puppy below might be the type, so to that end we now need the time for me to give it to you.. So that's where you guys come into the picture, i want you to vote for the right day to give Pete his puppy, so the winning day will be the day the puppy arrives in his arms. So pleases guys start voting now.. O and Pete one word of advice * dont go kicking any boxs you see laying around from now until march 2008










No comments: